Feel really mixed about it... we're down to one. Funny how just a few months ago "one" was fantastic, and now, after this roller coaster ride (triplets! no. twins! no.) I'm feeling rather deflated.
Well, certainly a heck of a lot easier to have one... and this means Anna will probably get back to trying again sooner than later, so that's good.
But.... sigh.
Well, the one remaining little guy/gal is huge on the ultrasound. The doctor today was a bit surprised that I'm as big as I am (already pushing out of my pelvis). I've been putting on weight for multiples, so guess it's not too surprising the one left is fat and happy....
Not back in for another ultrasound for 4 more - long - weeks.
In the meantime, insane. Food cravings driving me - and Anna - up the wall and the nausea and fatigue clobbering me lately. Oh, the joys! (and we PAID for this!!!)
Well, before we know it, this too shall be past and over with... In the meantime, trying to enjoy what I can! (and hoping that 2nd trimester will bring my buoyancy back again.)
Cheers!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Jerilyn and Anna--
I've been thinking about you and your babies, now one baby. Though one will certainly be easier than two (and two would have been easier than three) I know there is some disappointment. I'm sorry for your losses, but happy for your gains--including the extra pounds!
Post a Comment